To protect staff, customers and the local community, Herts County Council is actively encouraging all hackney and private hire drivers licensed in the county, especially those working on school transport, to complete a new online free training scheme called Travel with Confidence.
The training covers :
• Infection Risk Management • Personal Hygiene • Vehicle cleanliness
On completion of the course:
• You will be given an accreditation mark
• A course certificate including stickers for your vehicle
• You can apply for funding to install a protective screen - screen is optional and there is limited budget for this
Click the link to watch a short video about the course: www.travelwithconfidence.org.uk
• The course is a couple of hours long, but can be completed in your own time as you can save the work and dip in and out of it
• You can also do the training via an APP on any smartphone
To register for the course - please contact your own local taxi licensing authority.